International Criminal Law & Human Rights
ACQUIS’ International Criminal Law & Human Rights team includes cross-disciplinary and complementary-skilled lawyers, who assist and represent clients in complex criminal and human rights-related procedures before all foreign, European and international jurisdictions.
The team has demonstrated extensive proficiency in European criminal justice, especially dealing with sophisticated EU litigation matters, including European Arrest Warrants, Mutual Legal Assistance, Asset recovery and internal investigations. The team also values its Human Rights expertise and employs it in support of other procedures, whether sanctions-related, commercial or arbitral.
- Particular Services:
- Withdrawal of INTERPOL notices
- Extradition procedures
- Mutual Legal Assistance and Execution of European Arrest Warrants
- Cross-border judicial cooperation (transfer of detainees, execution of sentences abroad, asset recovery)
- Communications with United Nations Committees, Working Groups or Special Rapporteurs
- Proceedings before the European Court of Human Rights
- Assistance to NGOs for the prosecution of international crimes
- Business and Human Rights / Economic compliance